Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok so I'm a day late. My resolution this year is to be a better blogger ( I promise ) I've never been a huge New Year's party type person. I like staying home with family and good friends, and that's just what we did. Joe, my future in-laws, and Joes youngest son Matt stayed home, ate great chinese food, watched the first 2 episodes of The Soprano's ( I bought it for Joe for Christmas ) then finally watched the ball drop. Good times to me. I hope you enjoyed your night just as much as we did.

I hope 2009 brings all your hopes and dreams to light. I have a big year ahead of me.... Moving to a new house in April(yeah), getting married in Key West in May with a family honeymoon to follow in DISNEY - I think that's my favorite part. I haven't been there since 1997. It will be Matt,s first trip ever he's super excited.

We'll I'm off to do tidy up the house, get some drawing in and then off for a hair cut. Oh I've been off from work this week and can I say LOVE IT! Can I do this full-time? Alas with normal bills and a new mortgage coming that would be a no, well maybe one day!!!

TTFN

No comments: