Monday, September 29, 2008

New Lil Diva Girls

I finally got to sit down and finish the last 2 Lil Diva girls. Meet
Paige and Celia

Paige- red hair(A Cali Girl)

Birth date April 7, 1998
Lives in San Diego, CA

A California girl through and through, loves surfing, pugs and granola. She’s not fond of fast food and people who litter

Celia- black hair (Mid West Princess)

Birth date January 12, 1998
Lives in Chicago, IL

This windy city princess hearts old movies and deep dish pizza (well she is from Chicago). She thinks mosquito’s and tiny paper cuts are a drag.

These little dolls can be customized to look like your little one. Convo me for a custom listing.


I also finished some holiday ornaments



The Diva's can be purchased at bedknobsnbroomsticks and Santa can be purchased at emilygraceart I also finished some signs/plaques that I will be listing both here and in the shops. I'm still trying to figure out the first blog giveaway. I'm not only torn on what to give away but what type of "game/question" it should be.

No comments: