Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

I admit I'm a bag blogger. I LOVE to read blogs but I slack on my own posts, so I decided I'm going to make an effort to make a post everyday (ok everyother day?)

I have some great new ideas for the shops and this blog. There are a LOT of new designs that I haven't posted here so jump on over to my shops to see! EmilyGraceArt and Bedknobsnbroomsticks

Every Wednesday on this blog I will run a shop special (starting tomorrow!) once or twice a month I will run a contest. I'm not sure when the first one will happen and what it will be so check back for details.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to "control" my mailing list. Right now I have one through bravenet and I'm just not happy with it. For now if you would like to join my mailing list send me an email at emilygraceart@aol.com and I will add you.

What else? Here are some new pretties I worked on this weekend. The black cat halloween sign is sold however if you LOVE it I will be happy to make a custom for you. I did relist it at Emilygraceart


Tink box is available at bedknobsnbroomsticks

No comments: