Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Works in progress, Jazz Festival and New Listing

I had a busy and fun weekend. Saturday I finished up some orders and started some new projects. I'll list the works in progress later today. I'll give you a hint...working a few paintings and frames for EmilyGraceArt and a new Fairy Princess for BedknobsnBroomsticks Here is my latest Fairy Princess you can find her in my Etsy shop.


Sunday Joe and I went to the Red Bank Jazz Festival. It was a beautiful day in Jersey! The weather was warm and the music was fantastic. Along with the awesome music that had a ton of talented crafters and yummy food. Tons of stuff to keep the little ones occupied too! If you ever get a chance to go to the festival don't miss out you'll really enjoy yourself. I wish I would have remember to bring my camera to take pics. There's always next year!

Smiles!

No comments: