Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone. It started off rainy here in NJ but the sun is slowly coming out. This weekend it's supposed to be very humid so to stay cool Joe and I will head to the beach or our community pool.

I've been hard at work on some new things and will be posting and sharing throughout the weekend. I do have 1 new shirt to share with you. Now available in my ETSY shop. She's a soccer diva ready to lead the team to victory! I choose pink and black for her uniform but if you prefer to have your team colors just let me know at the time of purchase. You can also choose any personalization you like or none at all.





I choose to paint her on a sweatshirt. Who doesn't love a cozy sweatshirt (even in the summer) but if you prefer a t shirt, onesie or romper that can be done too. Keep an eye out I'll be doing more dudes and diva's soon.

I have a really special frame for EmilyGraceArt that I'm working on that I think you will just adore (I do LOL)

Anyway. Stay cool....

Sunny Smiles,

Kathy

No comments: