Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Recap....

First off the weekends go way to quickly. Saturday aside for the usual running around to stores (food shopping, farmers market, butcher) I got a hair cut (trim) and on the way home I was a huge sign "going out of business 10-30%off" I was shocked to see that it was Linens and things! I know I couldn't believe it either.

Needless to say I stopped in. Of course everything I really wanted was only 10%off so to me it wasn't really a bargain. I need a good 50% off. I did however pick up some towels cheap, a new runner for the hallway and a new pillow for Chris (Joe's middle son)

Zoey bean got a bath. Now she's sparkley fresh.


Sunday I did some painting. Started a custom order and worked on some new stuff which I hope to post here and get in the shop this week. Other than that a pretty quiet weekend which is how I LOVE it.

TTFN

No comments: