Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wed Special 10-8-08

Boy, the weeks are getting harder and harder to get through. My full time job really gets in the way (lol)of my true love, passion and eventually I hope real job painting.

It seems I just live for the end of the day and the weekends and I hate that feeling. You wish the week away which makes life seem like it's flying by.....

Well until my dream comes true I'm running a Wed special in both shops BedknobsnBroomsticks and EmilyGraceArt Buy any item get the second item free, yes free. Must be of equal or lesser value. Please mention 10-8-08 special in notes to seller.

Just a mention I have some over stock denim up on ebay. Low buy in now's and I have some other painted lovelies up too. Hop on over. I'll be listing alot of denim in the coming weeks. I'm trying to condense stock and clean up my work space which one day I have to take pics of and post.

TTFN!

No comments: