Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Update...

I hope everyone is well. What a fantastic weekend weather wise. It was a balmy 75 in Jersey and I loved it. Zoey did too! I took her on 2 walks which she just loved. It's so funny to watch her when she's outside. She doesn't know what to do first explore, go potty or sniff as much of the air as possible.

We had Joe's youngest (Matt - 12) for the weekend. They took advantage of the warm weather and went to the nearby park and played alittle basketball. That gave me some creative time alone to get out the last few of my orders. Ok I have one more which I will finish this week. Then the excitement comes!

I opened a new store on Etsy called EmilyGraceArt> EmilyGraceArt will feature original artwork, ornaments and clay collectables. I'll be sure to share them here as they come along. I can't wait to get started..........

No comments: