Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have a Princess crush.....

I just finished a custom order for a wonderful customer. It seems her "little man" has a bit of a crush on the ever beautiful Princess Jasmine. His wish this year was to meet Miss Jasmine.

He'll be heading to Disney this year to hopefully get a chance to meet Miss Jasmine that "stole his heart"!

We'll his mom contacted me and wanted to make his trip special. She wanted to get him a one-of-a-kind shirt just for him that wasn't girly but showed his appreciation for her. Togethor we came up with this shirt that I think came out just adorable. I can't wait to see him in this shirt next to her.

If your "little man" has a special crush on any of the beautiful Disney princesses, I can work with you to create a shirt just like this.


Photobucket

No comments: