Monday, March 31, 2008

Ambitious weekend and a playful pug

Sunday I baked some mini fat free muffins. Apple spice. Very yummy. If you are on weight watchers they are only 2pts per muffins. Easy to make just add 1 1/4 cups water to mix. The mix is called Krusteaz they have other products such as pancake mix, breads and I think brownies. I've only tried the muffin mix. All the flavors are yummy.

Photobucket

I had my camera out sunday taking pictures of some new shirts I painted and as usual Zoey was supervising. I "tried" to get some new pictures of her, it's hard b/c she runs away when she sees the camera come out. Photo shy? Here are some cute ones I was able to snap of her. I'm thinking of creating a blog of her own. I have a name picked out for it. We'll see.....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: