Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I know I really neglected this blog in 2007. My resolution this year is to consistantly and faithfully post to this blog. I had a busy year in 2007 both with Bedknobs-n-Broomsticks and everyday life.




I got engaged in March 2007! We finally set a date for 5-3-09. Joe and I will be heading to the Keys with close family and friends for the "big" event. I have to be honest I have no desire to plan a wedding. I know weird right? I'm so lazy, I just want someone to tell me when and where to show up LOL. I think we decided on a place called The most Southern Pointe resort/hotel. We will be heading down to the keys sometime this year to check it out and book our date.


Our precious Pug Zoey (below) is doing fantastic. She's a spoiled brat but we wouldn't have it any other way. Santa was very good to her this year.




I have a ton of new designs on the horizon for Ebay and Etsy so check back often. I'll be listing them here and then providing links to the auctions.

I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments: