Monday, January 21, 2008

3 Day Weekends....LOVE THEM!

I love 3 day weekends. It gives me time to get my normal weekend chores ( food shopping, laundry, cleaning - with the help of Joe - yeah for Joe! ) done on Saturday and 2 extra days to paint!

Saturday night was Miss Kelly's 21st B-day Bash! ( Joe's Niece) We had so much fun hanging out with family and playing drinking games LOL.

Sunday and today I've been busy finishing up orders. I'm just about done. I have 2 shirts to detail and then I'm all caught up. Now I can start on a Disney Fairy jean jacked I've been dying to do. Watch out for that one in the next few weeks. I can also finish this adorable Minnie denim jumper that I actually started last January (yes 2007). They are both going to be adorable. I'll be posting pictures when they are done and up on Ebay/Etsy.

Later today or tomorrow I'll post a new design that was from a custom. Princess Leia Minnie! It is soooooo cute.

No comments: