Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A short hiatus

Happy St. Patty's day. Although I'm not Irish I love the spirit of they day. My future SIL is Irish so we will be heading to her house for some yummy corned beef ( is that the right spelling?) and cabbage and Irish soda bread. My mouth is watering now.

For my real news. We are closing on our first home next Wed ( I can't wait ) so I will be taking a little hiatus from my blog to finish packing up the apartment, close on the house and move. I'm dreading unpacking BUT it will be fun to start painting and decorating.

After the move comes my long awaited wedding on May 3. I say long awaited because it feels like we've been engadged forever! 2 years but it seems longer. I'm actually looking forward for it to be over so I can enjoy the house. People aren't kidding when they say planning a wedding is work. We did it small I'm talking only about 50 people in a resturant. I can't imagine going all out.

Thank you for all the well wishes and I will be back blogging after May 3.

Kisses-K.

No comments: