Friday, December 5, 2008

It's HERE!

Wow it's been a little while since my last post (sorry) I've been super busy trying to wrap up my holiday orders so I can enjoy the season with friends and family. I plan on taking December to clean out inventory and steer my creative journey on a new path. I'll share more when the dust has settled. I have a lot of cleaning house to do. Serious organization needed. HOWEVER, on more exciting news....

J.K Rowlings The Tales of Beedle the Bard has finally arrived! I got my copy yesterday and I can't wait to crack it open. I love, love , love the Harry Potter series and was so disappointed when it ended. I just love to loose myself her magical wizard world. I'm off to loose myself in magic :)

1 comment:

Forever Foxed said...

I'm sure that'll keep you busy, lol! Happy reading and enjoy the holiday!