Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from a long weekend.

I hope everyone enjoyed the long holiday weekend. I did it was so warm here in Jersey! I actually had to break down and put the air on yesterday and today.

I'm wrapping up my awesome mini vacation with my Mom. I really enjoyed her being here. I forgot how much I miss being able to pick and do alittle shopping, have a long talk or just hang and watch TV. I'm really going to miss her. She goes back to FLA tomorrow.

I can't wait until we are all ready to move to Hilton Head S.C in about 2 yrs.

Anyway. Just wanted to show my latest listing on Etsy. "Southern Princess" "Princess in Training" onesie. You can choose your own saying or leave blank. available in 6M to 18M. This design ca be done on a romper or t shirt if you prefer.





TTFN!

No comments: